Need Crawl Space
Extreme Makeover Encapsulation Help?
get a free 30 minute Consultation
can literally save you $100’s!
From Minor Crawlspace Repairs
To Complete Encapsulation
NASHVILLE CRAWL SPACE Extreme Makeover Encapsulation EXPERTS
Vapor Barrier Installation
Complete Crawl Space Encapsulation
Professional Mold Removal
24 Hour Water Removal
Get Your Free No-Pressure Quote
Crawlspace Extreme Makeover Encapsulation
The most common crawl space vapor barrier installed in homes today is a 6 mil, recycled plastic sheeting which is loosely spread on the ground and gets torn, shifted, and deteriorates over time.
However, as a professional crawl space contractor, we offer a top-of-the-line crawl space encapsulation choice: a 15, 16, or 20-mil fully reinforced, prime, virgin, polyethylene liner with sealed seams for the crawlspace floor, piers, and walls. One or more properly sized dehumidifiers are installed. All sources of air infiltration are blocked off or sealed. Any necessary water management systems are installed which may include a sump pump and french drain. A sub-liner exhaust system is installed to evacuate humidity, earth gases, and odors before they enter the crawlspace. We even offer options such as replacement doors, liner underlayment, motion-activated lighting, remote monitoring with sensors or cameras, and coating of the sub-floor with a white-pigmented anti-microbial solution.
- The wall liner completely seals the crawlspace floor and walls and is mechanically sealed to the walls and piers to a level above grade but below the wood subfloor.
- The seams are overlapped and sealed with a special waterproof adhesive tape
- The membrane is fully reinforced for maximum tear resistance
- A sump-pump with the longest warranty in the industry and french drains that are 3 times more effective than traditional systems
- A sub-liner evacuation system that constantly exhausts humidity, earth gases, and odors
- Best-in-class warranties on the equipment, materials, and labor
- The Crawlspace Extreme Makeover encapsulation does the best job of preventing humidity and contamination from entering the crawlspace and potentially entering your home
- It prevents mold growth from growing on your sub-floor
- Prevents structural damage from crawl space moisture
- No standing water damage under your home when it rains
- It increases the value of your home
- Your crawlspace is converted into a semi-interior room
- This system controls soil gases like radon and methane, soil poisons, and sulfates
- No more musty smell from the crawlspace coming in your home
Of course, we recommend removing any mold or mildew, standing water, debris, and stored materials before this project.
The Crawlspace Extreme Makeover Encapsulation is for the discriminating customer who wants a long-term solution for their crawlspace but who also appreciates getting the best value for a “forget about it” crawlspace solution.
Call today to get a free estimate on what a crawlspace extreme makeover encapsulation would cost for your home. It may be the best thing you could do to protect the investment in your home and protect your family’s health.
Divisions of Tier
Serving the entire Nashville Metro Area, including Franklin, Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Madison, Murfreesboro, Brentwood, Green Hills, Spring Hill, Belle Meade, Forest Hills Antioch, Ashland City, Clarksville, Crieve Hall, Dickson, Fairview, Hermitage, La Vergne, Lebanon, Mt Juliet, Nolensville, Oak Hill, Old Hickory, Pleasant View, Percy Priest, Portland, Smyrna, Springfield, Thompson’s Station, West Meade, Spring Hill & Davidson, Williamson, Robertson, Rutherford, Cheatham, Sumner, and Wilson counties.